Pillows!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Andrew's been studying for Level II of the CFA so I have found myself with some time to sew (in between games, of course).  After the excitement of the Steeler's game last night I had the energy to get a lot accomplished in the sewing room.

I finished the LOVE pillow I had been working on from Rachel at Stitched in Color's tutorial.


Since sewing in the invisible zipper went so well (love my new invisible zipper foot!) I decided to tackle this easy one for our front entry that has been put on the back burner since last fall.  The dog had eaten a bit of our old pillow when he was a puppy.  He is now five, so it is long overdue.  This is made from a home dec weight fabric from Hawthorne Threads, that I can't find now. (Found it on sale in blue, here)


I'm on a roll with the invisible zipper foot, so I may whip out a few more.  More fun than cleaning!

Have a great weekend!
-Courtney

Comments

Popular Posts