Baby Gifts

One of my mom's friends is expecting a baby granddaughter soon and their friends are having a shower for Chloe this weekend.  I've been busy making gifts for my mom and another friend.  Lots of bibs, burp cloths and PINK!  Kind of fun when you are surrounded by little boys.  I had to make a little extra set for my shop while I was on a roll.


My mom wanted to do a toile set because the grandmother-to-be loves toile (let's hope the mom-to-be at least likes it)!  So I did a little lovey, a burp cloth and a tee with an easy applique.  I have no idea what the fabric is, it has been in my stash for years.


My mom's friend wanted to go the cupcake route.  I still have to finish the hand embroidery on the cupcake to make it like the ones I sell on etsy.  This fabric is by Caleb Gray for Robert Kaufman and the applique is mostly made with wool felt.



Now, I am overdue for some boys stuff.  I am thinking of doing Kids Clothes Week Challenge on a week delay!

Comments

Popular Posts