Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mermaid Pillows


This weekend I've been working on some pillows to spruce up the guest room.  I'll reveal the entire Mendocino themed guest room later this week when I have a couple more things finished.  But here's a sneak peak.  I used scraps of Heather Ross Mendocino fabric to make a dresden pillow using this tutorial.

I also recovered the seat of this wicker chair.


We have lots of company coming this month, so I am finally getting the guest room in order.

This pillow is a log cabin, using more Mendocino and some Amy Butler orange & aqua that is out of print & I would LOVE to find some more of.


Love that Mermaid Presentation fabric:


And the best thing about using an invisible zipper?


Reversible!



Hope you're enjoying the weekend, we're off to the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful Courtney! I can't wait to see the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!