Farmer's Wife for 2012

Okay, I am going to get these squares completed in 2012.  I haven't made many resolutions, but that is one.  Did not say anything about finishing a quilt, but in 2013 I will not still be making these squares!  To be fair, I'm not really too badly off schedule with the Farmer's Wife Quilt Along.  Here's my progress for the week:


[58] Mother's Dream: in Heather Ross Far Far Away ii, and Hometown newsprint.


[57] Morning: in a Bella Solid (can't remember color), Heather Bailey & Lizzie House Red Letter Day stripe.


[60] Noon & Light: In the same unknown Bella Solid, green stripe from Bari J's Paris Apt. and more unknown pink & white.

Oh, and not shown is one miserable attempt at [59] Night & Day.  Still not sure if I am going to get out the seam ripper or just cut new pieces.  Ugh.  Some of these blocks are tricky!


Comments

  1. they look great!! i'm especially in love with the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that first one too! Perfect combo of fabrics there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them...good luck finishing! I'm notorious for having more WIP than could humanly be finished in one lifetime let alone one year:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts