Do. Good Stitches Rainbows

Oh, I am so excited about do. Good Stitches this month I can hardly contain myself!  First off, for February the Joy Circle is making Rainbow strip blocks.  Jolene at Blue Elephant Stitches is our hostess/quilter this month and I just love her idea. I can't wait to see the finished quilt:




The second exciting thing is that Fiona, of Poppy Makes, has already put together our I Spy Snowball blocks from last month into a quilt top! It is destined for Project Linus, bound to make some boy very happy. So now it is official, I have to do snowballs with my I Spy charms from my various swaps over the last year.  Ugh, but the thought of sewing all those little white squares is daunting...  But, they look so awesome!!!

Fiona of Poppy Makes
And the third exciting thing is that the collaborative quilt that all the participants of do.  Good Stitches were asked to make to thank our amazing founder, Rachel, is now in her hands!  So I can finally show you my itty-bitty contribution to it:


 Holy Cow!  Did you see how this quilt turned out?  Hollie at the Undercover Crafter did an amazing job with it.

The Undercover Crafter

Wow, that's a lot of excitement for one month!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts