FWQAL Installment #15

Still plugging along with Farmer's Wife Quilt Along.  I just really enjoy these blocks, so I'm going to continue.  Here are my two for this week:


[66] Periwinkle:  in moda Sweetwater Hometown News in cream, Fuschia Beads and some random scrap piece I don't have the selvage info for.  I am loving using the Hometown News lately & my little Heather Ross Owl & Pussycat block got featured in this month's Sewing Trend's with Melanie post on the Sew, Mama, Sew Blog!  Text prints in quilt blocks is definitely a trend I am loving right now!


[68] Postage Stamp - okay, technically this was supposed to be made with only four different fabrics, but that's just no fun!  Plus, I thought it would be a good way to help unify my quilt, using pieces from a lot of the fabrics I've used throughout.





Comments

  1. Your blocks look great and Congrats on the "shout-out" from Sew, Mama, Sew! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the postage stamp... I thought those were always a scrappy thing... visual confetti for the quilt. Great blocks, keep it up (I am way behind... and seem to be making blocks that are too big lately.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts