Precise Curves

This week at Curves Camp, Rachel had three amazing projects to chose from (as usual) but I am way short on time this week, so I picked the simplest.  A potholder made from Drunkard's Path blocks (which I have used before, but learned some new tricks):


I made it from a charm pack of moda Half Moon Modern.  Love those fun bright colors! Oh, and the rather poor binding job was done in Star Flower in Charcoal, part of Rashida Coleman-Hale's line for Timeless Treasures.

Oh, I so hope I have the discipline to go back and make the projects I have been skipping. 

Comments

  1. Yeah, I know how you feel about getting ALL of those cute projects made. This class has definitely been inspiring and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts