Valentine's Swap

I participated in my first swap, the Valentine's Exchange at Happy Hour Projects.  I got paired up with the incredible Suzanne, of WhyCuzICan

I made her this little sunglass case:


I used some Meet the Gang fabric, linen and Moda Sweetwater Hometown News.  The pattern was in the current issue of.  I also threw in my Heart Zipper Pouch, because it just seemed right for a Valentine's Day Swap!

Suzanne has been going through some really rough stuff, but still found the time to make and send me this sweet journal using some long-stashed, precious Mary Engelbreit fabric.  She said when things settle down a bit for her she will have a tutorial on her blog for making it.


So nice to get a little Valentine from a new bloggy friend!


Comments

  1. Oh my cuteness, I love the fabric you used! So cool to see your exchange items! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts