On the horizon...

This is really premature, but I am in the planning stages of a Quilt-Along.  I have so many things going on, that I am thinking this will start at the end of summer; kind of a back to school quilt-along.  Plenty of time for me to get everything worked out and for you to plan ahead a little.


This will be charm square friendly, so great for all your Rainbow and I Spy charm swaps.
Is this something that might interest you?  Is it too juvenile?  Or is there a need for juvenile?  Thanks for your input!  Have a great week! xo, Courtney

Comments

  1. Cute! I'll play, but as usual, I'm sure I'll fail to complete:) Seems to be my m.o. recently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 41..and a kid at heart..so no, not to juvenile. And your box of crayons picture would be an awesomely cute and easy quick quilt to make! I am guessing you made it as your quilt along button? like I said.. would make a great quilt, or even quilt block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun! Can't wait to see more Courtney. I love your drawing. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the qal button you came up with is adorable, so I bet I'll like the quilt-along as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll play along! I have 7 yards of rainbow charms......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts