Another Contest

Rachel, at Stitched in Color, is at it again with a great contest!  I can never resist making a virtual fabric bundle mosaic and her unusual theme of "softy against black" immediately made me think of seeing the ballerinas on the dark backdrop of Swan Lake.  I made myself fold three loads of laundry and then I made this:


This is the picture I saw in my head, I was able to find just what I was imagining on a google image search.

from Clarissa Draper


Now my mind is spinning with ideas to create ethereal shapes of soft colors against a midnight backdrop.

Are you loving those ombre Kinkame fabrics from Fresh Modern Fabric?  I can't believe I've never seen them before!  So go make a mosaic and maybe you can win a fat quarter set of your mosaic fabrics.

Good luck! -Courtney

Comments

  1. Incredible, Courtney! I'm so glad you posted about your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I haven't seen these ombres yet but am waiting on V and Co's simply color line (silly phone won't let me copy and paste the link)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie. I tried to respond to your comment on my blog, but looks like you are a no-reply blogger. Freaking Google did that to me too not too long ago, so I thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts