Friday Blocks

Just a few blocks I've been working on.  These first two Farmer's Wife Quilt along blocks are from the workshop I taught on foundation paper piecing at Charlotte Modern Quilt Guild last week.


This is [54] Kitchen Woodbox, which I guess i have already finished once!  This time it is an elephant from munki munki/Heather Ross jammies and my new Japanese text print from Ayumi's store.


[108] Windmill in Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow aqua herringbone and some Sandy Henderson Farmer's Market Pomegranate Seeds.

This last one is a new Work in Progress, which will probably be that way for a year or longer.  Because when I get down to about 37 WIPs I have to start a few more.  Especially quilts.  Anyway this will one day be a scrap postage stamp block quilt made with Rita's great tutorial.  Recently Jennifer had pinned it and I was reminded how I still had not started this yet even though I really wanted to.  Last night I started making my 1.5"x7" strips.  Definitely not a project to be rushed! Ha, especially since I just realized these are supposed to be 2" strips, making 1.5" blocks instead of 1" blocks - back to square one. I thought these seemed just a little too small!


Happy Friday!!! xo, Courtney

Comments

  1. I love the colors in your first block! They all look great but it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the blocks! The colors in the first one are so pretty and I am digging that skinny windmill!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts