Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fabric Sale - PSA


This is not a sponsored post, just a public service announcement to let you know that a source for nice fabrics is having a great sale.  Chez Ami makes cute children's clothing, but they also sell many types of garment fabrics and some that can be used for lots more.  I have ordered from them in the past and have been very pleased with the high quality.  There is a 2 yard cut minimum.

This time I got a bit of corduroy, jersey, minkee, terry ($2.63 a yard!) and flannel (also $2.63 a yard).  If you make your own girl swimsuits, they have some really cute prints!

Oh, and one more thing - I turned the word verification back on for leaving comments.  I am so sorry, and I hope this won't make you decided not to comment, because I love hearing from you!  I was just getting more spam comments than real comments lately and it seemed to keep getting worse.

Thanks,  Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the head's up. Sorry to hear about the spam. Angela at Cut to Pieces has had a bunch too. Big fat bummer. Who has time for that anyway?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Angela's post today. She fixed hers- for now at least.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!