I made a pillow using the cheater print from Fox Hollow to go on the bed in his nursery. All I did was add some batting and quilt in the ditch of the cheater print. Pretty easy! I still want to make a fox shaped pillow or something else fun for this bed.
Next up is a stack of flannel baby wipes (for the cloth diaper thing) made from various Anna Maria Horner flannels. I used my serger to go around the edges. Easy peasy, just one layer at 8" square. I need a few more, I think, but those are pretty boring to make so I had to break it into two sessions!
My biggest accomplishment this week was the fitted crib sheet. I used the Prudent Baby tutorial for a serged sheet. It actually was my quickest finish of the week and ended up being very easy. It is funny sometimes how certain tasks seem so daunting and end up being no biggie at all! I made the crib sized pillowcase using the hot dog method a few weeks ago. I am not going to bother with bumpers. I think they were in use for about a week with my other two boys, so it kind of seems like a wasted effort.
Luckily I am not yet sick of my woodland nursery theme. I have a nursery board on pinterest with lots of other woodland ideas, in case you are interested. Next up on my project list is Anna's divided basket. I just need to get some interfacing...
I hope you have had a great week, enjoy your Friday! xo, Courtney