Oh, Baby {30 weeks}

Wow, I can't believe there are only 9ish weeks left until I get to meet this little guy!  It was a busy week, but I did manage to make one baby thing:

Divided Basket

I mentioned that I have been making a lot of Noodlehead Patterns lately, and this is one of Anna's latest additions, the Divided Basket.  I love how it turned out and filled it up with some diapering things.

Of course I used some of the prints from Monaluna's Fox Hollow collection to coordinate with the nursery.

Foxes inside

I love the foxes inside!  I love this pattern, too!  What a great gift for baby showers, although it really doesn't need to be limited to baby things.  Certainly usable in other parts of the house, too.

You can see a sneak peek of the little nightstand I have been painting for the nursery.  The top of it is red with white spots, like the toadstools in the print.  Hopefully I will finish soon and show you the whole thing.

Have a great weekend! xo, Courtney

Comments

  1. I was just thinking that I need a divided basket for diapering, I must check out this pattern!! Thanks for sharing. :)
    When are you due? I'm due April 2nd, coming up quick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts