Catching Up

I have neglected my Sugar Club BOM since my April block, so I made the next three this past weekend.  One of those afternoons where Sean and I stayed home while the bigger boys went to the pool with dad.


This July block is my favorite of the three, although the green background makes it stand out a lot.



Here is the trio of new blocks.  I'm not particularly pleased with my fabric selection or piecing on the other two, but they do blend well with the full group.


Seven is a rather awkward number of blocks to photograph, any way you arrange them!


I hope to be back soon with a couple little things I am making from this stack:


I hope you are enjoying the summer; I cant believe the back to school stuff is already out! 
xo, Courtney

Comments

  1. Those are so pretty! I kind of like how they're not overly contrasting. It'll make for a less busy quilt in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are really pretty and so is that stack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts