Update: Sew South, Winner & Triangles

Just a little update to let you know that Sew South tickets go on sale tomorrow, October 1 at 7:00 PM EST.


From my four workshops, duffle, clutch, star block and pajama pants #sewsouth
my makes from Sew South 2013: duffle, pj pants, clutch frame and paper pieced star

I  realize I never wrote a blog post about my experience at Sew South because I was 8 months pregnant and it seemed such a daunting task to sum up a truly awesome experience into a few paragraphs.  I was fortunate enough to get to both Quiltcon and Sew South last year.  Although Quiltcon was very cool and star-studded (classes with Lizzy House and Anna Maria Horner, oh my!), hands down Sew South was my favorite weekend!  It was just so personal, so not rushed, so relaxing, so positive, so encouraging, so friendly!  I left there on a high that lasted weeks and just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.  

If you are on the fence, do it - you won't regret it for a minute!
Buy your ticket at www.sewsouthretreat.com.

Space is limited to 50 so mark your calendars and set your clocks! 
Sew South is held March 20-23, 2014 in Charlotte, NC. 

Tickets are $340 and include 5 workshops, some class supplies, a cocktail reception, 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and a fab swag bag.

lattice


Giveaway Winner for the Grandma's Lawn Chair Quilt pattern from Diane of From Blank Pages is:

I'd be tempted by legacy prints from angela walters.

I promise, I did random,org and picked a winner.  Funny, my mac is recovering from a hard drive crash and now I am using an old MS laptop and I have completely forgotten how to do anything (like screenshots) on a Microsoft.  When I first started blogging, I had the opposite problem and couldn't do anything on the macbook!


Okay, last bit.  I erroneously said that Nancy's amazing Wonky Triangles Pattern came in two sizes in my last post, but it comes in three!  Also she has a killer giveaway going on right now that you need to enter here!

WOnky Triangles

Thank you for letting me get all of the above straightened out!  I sure hope your week is off to a good start! xo, Courtney

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update! My mom and I were thinking about going to the Nashville Sew Down, but Sew South would be within driving distance for us. Your bags are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney did you get a ticket? It sold out in two minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts