Pay it Forward 2011

So you may have seen this going on in blogs and facebook, but I signed up to receive a handmade gift from my friend over at Belle + Bee on the condition that I pay the favor forward to three other people.  So if you would like to be one of those three people to receive something handmade from me in 2011 please leave a comment & I'll accept the first three.  Of course, the condition is that you repost this on facebook or your blog to pay it forward to three more people.  The handmade item does not have to be sewn, just think of something you are good at making whether it is bread or a knit scarf or even a cool set of address labels that you created and printed.

So, leave me a comment below and then look out for a surprise sometime this year (hopefully not in late December!)

I've been sewing a bit this week, but not making much progress.  Next week I plan to have a Valentine's Day project for you every day of the week (at least Monday - Friday).  Here's some sneak peaks of what i have coming:


Comments

Popular Posts