Weekend Work

This weekend I was determined to get a few work-in-progress items finished.  One of those is my Nicey Jane Colorbricks quilt top.  I used this awesome quilt along tutorial from Stitched in Color.  I have had this fabric from Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line for quite a while now.  I knew it was going to become a quilt for my mom, but I hated chopping up that big fabric.  I love how Rachel's tutorial uses nice big pieces, so the fabric really takes center stage.  As soon as I saw this tutorial I knew my Nicey Jane was going to be made into a Colorbrick quilt. I also love to use the solid gray, Kona Ash, for almost everything these days!
So now I just need to get a back made, baste it, quilt it and bind it.  So, really, it's hardly finished.  But I thought I'd give you a sneak peak.



Also, have to sneak in a photo of Will.  He is wearing a rather loud pair of Quick Change Trousers and insisted on mittens and a sun hat (and a large stick, of course).


Comments

Popular Posts