Dream On Quilt Top

Ooh, it is hard to be productive when you are wiped out from the pool!  I finished this last week, and just got around to photographing it (on my already burned out front lawn - it's only June - i guess it will be scorched earth by August). 


I decided to go with the simple framed squares with Kona Snow sashing.  I think these vibrant colors and crazy patterns are probably better off than with the octagons I was contemplating.  I usually like simpler patterns.

This will probably get put aside for a while because we got  Will a big boy bed.  And being a full size, it sure is big!  I'm trying to decide if I want to make him a large quilt for the bed (that would be the largest I've ever attempted) or go with a solid color quilt and make the pillows and a nice quilted throw.  I have an awful lot of the Riley Blake Wheels collection I have been hoarding for his room, but I can't decide what kind of quilt pattern shows it off best.  More decisions!

Comments

  1. That dream on is really pretty. Good luck with your decision about Will's quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts