Stars and Cars


 I finished!  I did some free motion quilting on Thursday when my children miraculously took a nap, simultaneously, for about 2.5 hours.  First time in months.  I did a loopy pattern with stars.  It looks like it was drawn by one of my children, but it's the largest area I have ever free motion quilted on and it only took about an hour and a half.


  
I bound it last night while watching Inception.  I think I may have missed some stuff with the movie, but I couldn't have cared less.  Although Andrew was probably annoyed by the frequent "who's that guy?" type questions.

These feet belong to my lab, Bettis.



Here are the boys enjoying the new quilt.


If you want to know more about it's constructions, please see this post.

Comments

  1. nice quilt. I love your colors and you did a fine job on the quilting. I could only manage straight lines on my domestic sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the darker stars to the bright colors. Definitely going to be on my list 'to make'!
    Came over from Jennifer, whose guest you are (o:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts