Feeling Fussy?

Maybe you've already heard of the Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap going on over at Stitchery Dickory Dock?  If not you should definitely look into it.


You fussy cut 10 5" charm squares and get another packet of 10 in return.  These are my selections:


At first I thought the point was to cut out 10 squares from the same fabric (Melody Miller's Ruby Star Rising):


This has been the format of all the other swaps I have participated in, so I just assumed...  oh well!
Got it now.

What are my plans for the 10 squares I receive?  I have no idea.  It is great for making a pillow or quilt using blocks like these:




I'll have to wait and see what the mailman delivers!  Some participants are giving a preview over on the flickr group.
I think there are a few spots left, you should go check it out!

Comments

  1. Love this post!!! Those squares are awesome! Your squares will be in the mail in a jiff so be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts