FWQAL Installment 9

I'm having a hard time keeping up with what "week" it is for the Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long.  I've skipped a few, I started late, whatever.  This is my ninth set of blocks!


[34] Flock - in AMH hugs & kisses, 1001 Peeps and Aqua dots. 


[35] Flower Basket in Sandi Henderson Farmer's Market apples, Metro Rings, and Aqua dots.  I'm going to do my blocks straight, not on point, so I fear these diagonal blocks are going to look really weird...

In other news, our backyard looks like this:


In preparation of screening in this porch.  Yay! It's been a long time coming and we are thrilled.  The boys are thrilled too.  They spent at least an hour yesterday like this:


Yes, breaking branches off the limbs with shovels.  Gotta love boys.


Here's the only section of my backyard that is not parched earth or in construction rubble:


Have a great Tuesday!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see the screened in porch! You're going to love it! I'm sorry you all can't make it Saturday. We'll have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts