Hexalong

I know, the title sounds a bit spooky.  Oh, well, it's almost October!

I pledged to join in the Hexalong over at Lily's Quilts quite a few weeks (maybe months?) ago because I had a pile of little 1 inch paper pieced hexagons in a jar that I had no idea what to do with.  I think I originally intended it to be a sort of I Spy project and many of them were made with Heather Ross fabrics.


So before I left for the beach I printed some hexagon paper (1" size) from this great free site and grabbed a bag of scraps.  I got quite a few sewn at the beach.  Just basted around the paper.  I haven't actually committed to sewing any together yet.


I'm not sure what it will be.  A table runner, a mini quilt, a pillow?  If you have any ideas, let me know!

I'm looking forward to getting my sewing machine back today.  I took it in for its annual tune up.  What fun sewing projects do you have lined up this week?

Comments

Popular Posts