Fletcher Fox



As soon as I saw Disney's adorable tutorial for Pippa Fox & Rascal Raccoon I pinned them to my Sewing Projects board.  I have been trying to find some time to whip up a few for my stuffed animal loving boys.  This little book provided a lot of motivation.  We got it from the kids books orders from pre-school.  The Fox and the Falling Leaves is a sweet little book about a fox named Fletcher who is so worried about the leaves falling from his favorite tree that he tries to stick them back on and otherwise save them.  It's filled with beautiful watercolors and has become our go to bedtime story this fall.





I found some orange fabrics and gathered some felt together.  I was able to make both last night in under two hours.


I had to add some little felt leaves to go with story.




What a great tutorial!  Step by step photos, pdf with patterns - it was so easy and the boys love them!



Comments

Popular Posts