I'm still here...

I'm just quilting. I was thinking I needed a bigger foot to be able to space my rows of quilting more than 1/4 inch apart without marking, then I remembered about this thing-y that hooks on to the foot. I can use it as a guide.  I was quite proud that I figured it all out without consulting the manual.

Now, why on earth didn't I space them more than an inch apart? I may never finish...



My boys in their store-bought and borrowed costumes.  Buzz Lightyear and Super Why ("With the Power to Read!" Will gleefully shouts when you ask about his costume).

Comments

  1. I have one of those things too and haven't used it yet but need to.
    The boys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! i had no idea what that bar-thingey was for :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts