do. Good Stitches November

Last night I finally got around to completing my November blocks for the Joy Circle of do. Good Stitches.  Rebecca of Drop Dead Cute is our lovely hostess/quilter this month.

This month we used the Mod Circles tutorial from Moda Bake Shop with Kona Ash background and coral, aqua and yellow (mine look kind of mustard-y here, but they're really not).  


To do the applique I used my Sewline Glue Stick for the first time and it worked well.  It held everything in place and I'm sure I'll use it in the future.  However, probably not for applique.  Normally I use heat n' bond and I just love the way that it prevents the fabric from moving at all and stops the edges from fraying.

I scanned through flickr, but I don't think I have any new quilts to show you from our circle, maybe next month!  I do have to admit I kind of stalk flickr when a new month is about to start, eager to see if our hostess has posted the block for the next month yet.  I know, I'm a dork!

Comments

  1. Oh wow - these are absolutely beautiful! I love the color scheme (my favorite actually) and am super impressed at your quilting skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts