Happy Holidays

I can't believe it has been a week since my last post.  I guess we've been busy celebrating Christmas & Hannukah and enjoying some family time together.  Mostly building legos!

In any case, I had meant to post something wishing you all the best for whatever holiday(s) you celebrate, so now I guess I am saying I hope you enjoyed yours!

I have been working on a new tutorial involving lots of these 2" squares:


Oh, and Santa did bring me a new camera, so here's a slightly better picture of some detail on the tree skirt.


I'll be back to normal posting some time soon.  In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the season!

Comments

  1. i was *so* hoping those squares had something to do with me :) and yay for a new camers! i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts