KCWC: Flashback Skinny Tee

Don't say I didn't warn you!  You will probably be seeing more of these than you care to.  I just love Rae's Flashback Skinny Tee pattern.  I had not even had these in the game plan for Kids Clothing Week Challenge and I already made two.  You can see the first one here


This one is for my little guy and he was pretty thrilled to find it this morning.  I bought the knit fabric at Fabric Fairy a while ago (I don't see it anymore, but still a good resource for knits).  I bought yardage in the plain stripe and yardage of the stripe with dinosaurs printed on it.  The gray is from JoAnn's.  I must have upset the Serger Gods with my boastfulness of how well my serger and I were getting along, because they showed me their fury last night!  Oh, not too bad, just re-threading, adjusting tension and, finally, some new needles (isn't that always the case?) and all was well.


This is the only picture I took where he was not spinning or jumping.

In other news I almost finished Hunger Games at 2am, when I made myself put it down in an effort to get to sleep.  Of course I was wired and could not stop thinking about what would happen next.  And Will woke up about an hour and half earlier than usual.  This is why I did not want to start these!  Although, I am surprisingly energetic today after a kickboxing class and nice shower!  Once I pick up the boys in a minute I am sure it will catch up to me, so no sewing tonight.  I'm finishing the book, not starting the second one and getting some sleep!

Hope you are doing better at balancing sewing than me these days!



Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts