Lazy Saturday


I caught up on my handstitching just in time for the next round of projects in Handstitched Camp.  After Curves Camp, I knew Rachel, of Stitched in Color would not disappoint in her amazing projects!  Once again, I want to do them all!  Did you see her post about the Modern Medallion Quilt?  This will eventually be a Modern Medallion Quilt, too!   My focus fabric is from Anna Maria Horner's Loulouthi line: Summer Totem in Strudel.  I am planning on mixing in some more Loulouthi prints, solids and Flea Market Fancy.


I am linking up to Katie's Handmade Parade!

There and Back

Comments

  1. I love that the pink really makes your focus print pop, sew pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I didn't even realize it but I am using the same fabric for my dogwood and planning to use my AMH LouLouThi and Innocent Crush for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the fabric you have chosen. It's going to be just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - it's going to be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so far. You're going to have so many great colors you can pull from your focal fabric. I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts