do. Good Stitches May Blocks

If you've been following my blog, you might know that I take part in the do. Good Stitches virtual quilting bee on flickr.com.  Every month we make 2 blocks and mail them in to a quilter who assembles a quilt and gives it to a person in need.

This month my group, the Joy Circle, was tasked with making Scraptastic blocks using this tutorial. It was a really fun activity to sew in a kind of mindless way.  No worrying about matching up seams or anything.  And a great use of scraps.  Here's what I ended up with:




I did chop up some failed attempts at our February Starburst blocks - so it was a great stash buster.



I can't wait to see this quilt!

I usually show some of the quilts made from the Joy Circle blocks in the past few months, but I don't think there is a new one finished yet.  Maybe more for next month's update!

Comments

  1. Your blocks are great! I love that they use up scraps too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts