Modern Meadow QCT

 QCT?  Quick Change Trousers, of course, from Anna Maria Horner's Handmade Beginnings book.


I have used this pattern to make these reversible, fun baby pants a few times before.  Here and here.   This time it was for a friend's sweet new baby girl.  I used fabrics from the Berry Palette of Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow.  The shot above is the back.

A matching onesie with her name in Flower Fields.


Oh, and the fabric I used for the reverse side is from Suburbia by Caleb Gray.  With a label using this method.






The whole outfit from the front.





I love sewing for girls!

Oh, and I finished the Dream on Quilt top.  Pictures coming.

Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts